August 5-18, 2018
Experience the adventure and excitement of Folklorama, a festival exploring over 40 cultural pavilions with some 400,000 guests. Rich with dynamic performances, traditional home-cooked meals, and vibrant ethnic displays, the festival and its energy will fill your soul with nightly performances by local, national, and international entertainers. With this package, tour the world with Folklorama, the largest and longest-running multicultural event of its kind in the world!
Your package includes:
• Two nights’ accommodations
• A three-hour city tour of Winnipeg
• Transportation from the VIA Rail Station to your hotel
• Two Folklorama VIP passes, complete with a Folklorama guide, reserved seating, priority access and transportation by motor coach
• Food and beverages at each of the three pavilions visited per night
• Admission to the Manitoba Museum, and either the Saint Boniface Museum or Maison Gabrielle-Roy House
Call for pricing and details.