February 15-24, 2019
This unique ten-day celebration, reliving the fur trade era, is held each February in St. Boniface, Winnipeg’s French Quarter. It celebrates the history and joie de vivre of the fur traders. It’s a place of sights, ceremony, and celebration – a reflection of Canada’s unique French-Canadian heritage, and a showcase of historic and cultural treasures.
Grab your toque and get ready to jig with this fun-filled package, which includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations at a Saint Boniface B&B or hotel, with breakfast
- Transportation from the VIA Rail Station to your hotel
- A city tour of Winnipeg
- A Festival du Voyageur pass and activities program
- A guided tour of the Festival park site
- A Festival du Voyageur dinner event
- Admission to the Manitoba Museum
Call for pricing and details.